ERIC MILLER MAY AMEND THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. AMENDED TERMS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON THE POSTING OF THE REVISED POLICY AND ANY SUBSEQUENT ACTIVITY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY SUCH AMENDED TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM IN THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This Agreement was last revised on 31-03-2020.
Enquiries: Eric Miller
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Subject to consent, Eric Miller collects, stores and uses information from Archive Content Subjects (persons whose personal information is determined from the digitisation or digital processing of records belonging to Eric Miller) for the following purposes:
1. to compile and maintain an archive for Eric Miller,
2. to be published in marketing and communications materials, including but not limited to, school magazines, brochures, newsletters and published photographs on the Website or otherwise,
3. to provide the Archive Content Subjects with direct marketing communications regarding Eric Miller’s activities and news.
2. We collect Personal Information from the following persons:
1. natural persons over 18,
2. natural persons under 18 with the consent of a competent person,
3. juristic persons such as companies duly represented by a representative,
4. people who send enquiries or requests to our contact email address.
3. Categories of persons listed in clause 1.4 may include Website Users and Archive Content Subjects and in certain instances persons may categorised as both.
4. Eric Miller may also automatically collect and store non-personally identifiable information from Your use of the Website.
5. Eric Miller may collect the following personal information from Website Users:
3. username and password,
4. job description,
5. organisation name,
6. organisation type,
7. organisation URL,
8. email address,
9. telephone number,
10. mobile telephone number,
11. facsimile number,
13. city and province,
14. postal code,
16. type of organisation,
17. the market the organisation serves,
18. non-personal browsing habits and click patterns,
19. IP address,
20. purchasing information and buying patterns,
21. any additional information necessary to deliver our services,
22. details of responses to Your enquiries and any online communications between us and You, and
23. any information provided to us by You.
6. Eric Miller may collect the following personal information from Archive Content Subjects: 1.8.1 name,
3. date of birth,
9. physical health,
10. ethnic origin,
11. education information,
14. marital status,
16. mental health,
17. biometric information,
18. location information,
19. employment history,
20. personal opinions, views or preferences,
21. The views or opinions of another individual about the person;
22. videos recordings,
23. audio recordings,
25. photographs, and
26. any additional information that can form part of the archive of Eric Miller.
2. CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. If You are a Website User, You consent to the processing of Your Personal Information specifically including (i) to greet the User when he/she accesses the Website, (ii) to inform the Website User of facts relating to his/her access and use of the Website as well as to assist with problems, (iii) to provide the Website User with access to the Website and the associated Website services, (iv) to provide the Website User with direct marketing communications regarding Eric Miller’s activities and news, and/or (v) to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Website.
2. If You are an Archive Content Subject, You consent to the processing of Your Personal Information specifically including (i) to compile and maintain an archive for Eric Miller, (ii) to be published in marketing and communications materials, including but not limited to, school magazines, brochures, newsletters and published photographs on the Website or otherwise, and/or (iii) to provide the You with direct marketing communications regarding Eric Miller’s activities and news.
3. The processing of Your Personal Information shall include the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or merging, linking, as well as blocking, degradation, erasure or destruction of information.
4. By using our Website, You represent that You are of the age of 18 or olde